Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anime

Anime. This word has a different meaning to different people. To some it is just a cartoon, to others it may only be a dumb kids show. To me however, this word brings in a whole new meaning. To me anime is a way of life, it is something that illuminates my life, it has the ability to bring out emotions in me that i have never shown before. I watch anime when im happy, when im sad or feeling emotional knowing full well that it will be there for me till worlds end.To me all the shows are the same, from Slam Dunk to Fate Stay Night they all hold a special place in my heart. I will never stop watching anime,not even when the sky cracks or when the ground splits. Anime and i have formed a bond, a bond so strong that nothing can break it and I believe that your bond will only get stronger because we are one

No comments:

Post a Comment