Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My friends

I will be leaving to Australia soon. Im not happy and at the same time i am not sad. Leaving my motherland wont be easy but i am willing to go the distance. I have friends who will be going but there are 2 in particular that stands out. They are Bernice Ong and Shireen Chow. I met them in form two but at that time they were damn pissed off at me. They may still be pissed now but i just want to say that it is my honour,my privelege to have them come along with me. I am an antisocial person , i am very shy but i am full of emotion and that is the thing that i want them to know. I am not a proud person. I wanna be a good guy,a guy that everyone wants to be with. And i hope that knowing this two people who are vibrant with life, will cure me of my antisocialness. My friends, i promise you that if you guys go to Australia and you guys face your darkest times,i promise that i will be there holding a candle lighting your life and i will help you if i am capable(or maybe if you all want a torchlight that would be fine). I do not whether they will be seeing this but i just want to tell them that i am grateful of their presence. May the Gods bless them forever just as they had for all this years. Friends are easily made but true friends have to be earned.

3 comments:

  1. haha.dont worry, you'll have a new life there.
    i'll be your friend too.sincerely =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. torchlight? nono. i want lazer ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Thanks so much. i will treasure our friendship. I see you

    ReplyDelete