Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No Regret

This is it, this is the last year of secondary education for me and by friends. After this we will enter a world of endles possibilities . Every night before i sleep I will think back at those good memories that I had with my friends and these memories never cease to bring back that nostalgic feeling to me. I remember the first time I meet my best friend when I was 7, I remember the first time I picked up and played a basketball when I was in standard two, I remembered the tears that I shed when i graduated from primary school, I remember the fear when i saw my secondary school's dicipline teacher, I remembered the day I got 7As in my PMR, I remembered the joy when I joined the school basketball team, and most importantly i remembered how fast my heart beat when i spoke to the only girl that i liked in seventeen years. When I think back at those memories now some were sweet some were bitter but thats live and we have to live it whether we like it or not. Then I will ask myself did I did everything I wanted to do? did I achieved my goals? did i respect my friends like the way they respect me? But in the end the most important thing is that we have no regrets and continue to live. Dont let guilt hold us back because the is no need to as there is a new world out there is that is ours for the taking. Like what Achilles said before: Immotality its yours take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment